WB TET 2022WB TET 2022: WBTET is powered by West Bengal Central School Service Commission To shortlist candidates for teaching in various schools in West Bengal. This examination is conducted as per the guidelines set by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). WB TET stands for West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test. Find below the application form, end to submit the date of application, examination date, etc.:

Admission Open 2020

KIITEE 2020 Entrance Open Apply now
Chandigarh University Admission 2020 Open Apply now
Amity University 2020 Admission Open Apply now
Amrita University 2020 Admission Open Apply now
Human creation 2020 entry open Apply now
Bennett University 2020 admission open Apply now
GD Goenka University 2020 Admission Open Apply now

eligibility criteria:

Find below the WB TET 2022 eligibility criteria for primary teacher and upper primary teachers:

Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teachers:

  • The candidate will also have to get a minimum of 50% in Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary Examination and a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education.
  • Minimum 50% marks in Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary Education and Diploma in Special Education recognized by RCI
  • Graduate with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education

Children belonging to SC / ST OBC and other minority categories will be given a rebate of 5%. So they have to get a total of 45% instead of 50%.

Eligibility Criteria for Upper Primary Teachers

  • Bsc / BA or its equivalent education
  • Minimum 50% marks in Secondary or B.Ed Examination
  • Qualification for 4-year bachelor’s degree in elementary education
  • Applying for the final 2 years of examination (BSc / BA / Diploma) and pass the examination with minimum 45% marks.
READ  Garhwal Rifles Bharti 2021 | Eligibility Criteria

WB TET 2022 Exam Date:

planning test date
WBTET online registration startedOctober
Last date for submission of application formOctober
Submit fee deadlineOctober
gate pass15 days before the exam
WBTET Exam Date 2022December

WB TET 2022 Application Form:

To fill the application form, the candidate has to follow the steps given below:

  • The candidate must first visit the official website
  • In the home page, you will be able to get the West Bengal TET registration link
  • Then you have to search the notification tab of WB TET 2022 which will be in PDF format
  • You have to read all the required details and then proceed to the next step.
  • If you are eligible, you will have to click on the registration button
  • Here also you have to fill all the required details and then upload the required files.
  • You need to be careful while filling the form
  • Once you check the details, you can submit the application form
  • Finally, you have to submit the application form and then download it

Application fee:

The application fee for OBC and general candidates is Rs. 100. For students belonging to SC / ST class, the students get Rs. An application fee of Rs. 25 / -.

WB TET Exam Pattern:

You have to appear for two tests and candidates will have the option to appear for Paper I or Paper II exam. There is no negative marking in the test. There will be total 150 questions with a total of 150 marks. The time duration of the exam will be 150 minutes. The total time duration for 2 papers is 3 hours.

READ  UP Board Time Table 2022 for 10th & 12th Class, Result, Admit Card

syllabus:

The syllabus of Paper I includes Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Environmental Science and Mathematics. Candidates applying for Paper-II have to cover subjects including Language II, Social Studies, Science and Mathematics.

result:

The result for this exam will be published on the official website. The candidate will not receive the scorecard in any other way. To download the result, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:

  • The candidate must first visit the official website
  • Then he has to click on “Notification” which states. “Declaration of results”
  • In the third phase, the candidate has to provide details including date of birth and roll number to see the result.
  • Then you have to click on the “Download” button and then save the result for future reference
  • The certificate obtained after successful completion of the examination will be valid for 7 years from the date of declaration of the result.
GK Book for all competitive exams Buy now

If the candidate gets high marks then his name will be listed in the merit list. It will be published a few days after the result is declared.

answer key:

7 days after the exam ends, you will be able to publish the answer key in the website. This answer key helps candidates to calculate their score before the actual result is declared.