Today’s post is going helpful for Chhattisgarh people. As we have recently shared how to check Mahabhulekh for Maharashtra People and UP bhulekh for Uttar Pradesh under Govt. Yojna Category. So now I am going to explain how to check Bhuiya(भुइयां), Bhulekh and Bhunaksha in Chhattisgarh.
Now Chhattisgarh government has announced a Online portal where people can check their as well others bhumi records(Land records such as Bhunaksha, Bhulekh, Khasra Khatoni, Jamabandi Nakal). All things are computerized and online so that anyone can download them from anywhere. All you need is an Internet connection and a device such as smartphone or Computer.
Chhattisgarh Bhuiya, Khasra, Khatoni, Jamabandi Nakal
This portal is started by Chhattisgarh Government which aims to provide their people a computerized data for their land record. On this Bhulekh Portal, people can check Land and owner’s information. They even can check Bhunaksha(Land Map) of land. Now computerized land information is available for each district in Chhattisgarh and anyone can check the records with ease.
Here is benefit of (भुइयां)
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Bhuiya (छत्तीसगढ़ भुइयां)
- Under this digital scheme, People can download their land Map (भू नक्शा) just by putting Khasra no. or Jamabandi number or you can check by name too.
- All data is computerized and online. You can get from anywhere in the world.
- It saves your time. You don’t need to go Tehsil or Land Record Department.
- You get computerized data for your Land.
- It is free and you can save your money.
Check Chhattisgarh Khasra, Khatoni
Now they have also announced their official app to get all the information related to Land. If you want to get Land records and information on your smartphone, you can also download their Bhuiyan app.
Here are simple steps, you can follow to get your Land Records, Chhattisgarh Bhunaksha(भू-नक्शा) online. Here we will be checkingखसरा पांचसाला & खतौनी (B-1) का संक्षिप्त विवरण.
- First off all visit Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan official website: Click Here
- Now select one option according to your need.
- Now on next page, Select your District, Tehsil and Village. If you know Village Serial No, then you can get ahead by just putting it.
- Now you can proceed further selecting खसरा वार, नाम वार, खसरा क्रमांक according to your comfort.
- Now you will see the report like below picture.
Chhattisgarh Bhunaksha (छत्तीसगढ़ भू-नक्शा )
- To get Bhunaksha of your Land, visit this link: Click here
- Now select district, Tehsil, RI and Village.
- You will get Bhu map on right side. You can zoom in or out for clear view.
Other Land Related(Mahabhulekh, Bhunaksha) Articles:
- Maharashtra Bhumi Abhilekh
- UP Bhulekh, Bhunaksha Online
- Online Patta Chitta Status Check
- Andhra Pradesh Land Records
Hope you understand all the procedure to get all these land information, Khasra, Khatoni, Bhunaksha and Bhuiya at home. If you want to get check other state land record information, do let me know in comment, I will write another article for that.